Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries.
Phillips-Medisize, LLC is seeking Manufacturing Operators with quality focused manufacturing experience to support manufacturing production of injection molded parts and assembly in Menomonie, WI.
We offer an indoor climate control environment, clean workspace with sitting and standing jobs, on-the-job training on our multiple production lines, paid time off, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and a competitive 401k plan.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Run and be knowledgeable about the injection molding presses. Keep pace/time with the rate pad printers, assembly machines or any other operation related machinery
- Perform visual, in-process, and final inspection of parts per quality criteria; checking for defects
- Complete appropriate checklists
- Navigate files and locate documents with a computer
- Access, read, comprehend and follow operator's guide and work instructions
- Trim and package parts according to customer standards
- Communicate status of jobs to previous and following shift and share information with Technicians about problems or process variations
- Keep and maintain accurate records
- Be actively involved in setting and achieving department goals and expectations
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum 1.5 years directly related manufacturing experience in a regulatory environment with a strong emphasis on quality required.
- Previous medical device manufacturing experience preferred.
- Strong reading, writing, and math skills.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to read and comprehend work operation instructions
- Able to perform to production line standards and meet high-level quality expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented and self-driven
- Strong commitment to quality, safety, and communication
- Sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, pushing/pulling
- Lifting may be required
- Some projects may have vision requirements
- 12 hour rotating shifts available for Days and Nights.
- 5:00am to 5:00pm OR 5:00pm to 5:00am
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf