Customer Account Manager
Phillips Medisize is an end-to-end provider of Innovation, Development and Manufacturing Solutions serving pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device customers.
Our St. Croix Meadows Facility in Hudson, Wisconsin is seeking a Customer Account Manager. This individual will work with the engineering teams to improve the customer relationship management process, including sustaining engineering related to continuous improvement
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Function as the point of contact for key customers for the facility, providing leadership on key projects and a seamless customer experience.
- Provide quarterly business reviews, both internally and to external customers.
- Track and report tooling conditions for assigned customers/projects
- Manage pricing and project hopper process
- Monitor, control, and communicate overall program costs, timing, and deliverables
- Ensure sufficient resources are identified and allocated to the program from both a Phillips-Medisize and customer perspective
- Manage project scope, and coordinate proposals for additional services when scope change occurs
- Participate in business development issues such as supply agreements, long-term agreements, cost reduction requests, cost sharing requests, pricing negotiations, account reviews, etc.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or finance
- 3+ years of customer interface or customer account management experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Diverse technical injection molding tooling, materials, manufacturing, quality, and product design skills
- Experience navigating customer relationships and proven ability to handle difficult conversations
- Ability to develop and meet financial goals, identify future account needs
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf