Director, Corporate Marketing
We are searching for an experienced Director, Corporate Marketing professional to transform the Corporate Marketing arm of our Strategic Marketing organization by driving impactful brand outcomes through powerful messaging, brand, creative and thought leadership execution. This leader will elevate the Molex brand expression through strategic interpretation of Molex’s value to customers, coupled with flawless application of key functions to drive collective impact on our brand and message to the market. This will include building a services arm that generates high-impact assets and content via a managed network of key creative & strategic resources (internal and external partners). This individual will be responsible for creating “Centers of Excellence” in public/analyst relations, thought leadership, global brand deployment, social media, and global event management to drive awareness, impact and improvement of Molex’s position in the markets we serve.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with strategic and creative partners to guide the development and deployment of key deliverables across various geographies; Manage key partner relationship to ensure service level expectations are met while also being responsible for mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Leverage the expertise and unique capabilities of external & internal resources to align with brand, business, and sales priorities; Manage project intake and completion through our partner network for all creative work needed on behalf of strategic business plans.
- Instill a programmatic approach to the work being produced in support of regional/global campaigns; Oversee the flawless execution of all projects, ensuring that timing and budget requirements are met while also ensuring the work is delivered against the highest quality standards.
- Elevate our social media strategy to ensure that recipients are experiencing the Molex brand in a way that is meaningful in these environments; Enforce an appropriate cadence and quality of content within each of our social channels; Encourage participation in social from key members of the Molex team.
- Ensure that all communications are being driven from a central brand idea and that all expressions of the brand are consistent with the Molex identity and voice.
- Work with internal business partners to identify key influencers across various markets and drive outreach to these constituents via a strategic approach to public/analyst relations; Work with our global AR/PR partners to achieve meaningful results against predetermined goals & objectives.
- Drive an annual calendar and strategic execution of a compelling thought leadership program, leveraging internal SMEs, primary research and third-party data to uncover unique perspectives/POVs that Molex can “own” within its key markets.
- Establish a benchmark for quality in brand expression at key industry and customer events, as well as follow-up to leads derived from these investments; Drive a cohesive and impactful experience across all such in-person touchpoints.
- Socialize the capabilities and outcomes of the Strategic Marketing team across Molex, to further drive demand for our services and the value we can bring to the company.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 10+ years experience in a Business-to-Business, Consumer Marketing, and/or PR Environment
- International/Global Experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising or Related
- Electronics Industry and/or High Tech (Software) Experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf