Customer Account Manager: High Volume Fabrication Line
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
Perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Customer Service Account Manager in Troy, MI!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Order processing, inventory management, pricing, stocking plans, and accounts receivable
- Interact with the outside sales force daily to provide pricing and product availability information, meet customer needs and secure new business
- Interact with the plant production scheduling teams daily to manage customer requirements and communicate customer quality concerns
- Provide product technical support and product upselling to the customer
- Identify problems and apply continuous improvement processes and methodologies to create solutions
- Work with Outside Sales team and Marketing Managers on new and existing products to gain knowledge of Guardian's vast array of value-added product offerings
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Account Management
- Experience navigating customer relationships and proven ability to handle difficult conversations
- Ability to travel to Texas for an initial training period
- Experience with Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or related field
- SCAD experience eg: Softsolution
- Experience preparing and analyzing databases and spreadsheets to make business decisions and recommendations to senior leadership
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf