HR Business Partner
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) is part of our Koch Global Services Group, which what we call all our global Koch Business Solutions companies and is the global problem solver of business needs for Koch Industries. We serve more than 120,000 employees worldwide and partner with 11 Koch companies from a diverse number of industries: from making fabric to manufacturing cell phone components. Since 2003 Koch has invested over $80 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures and are proud to reinvest more than 90% of our earnings back into our companies. Our culture is defined by the Market-Based Management (MBM)® philosophy which guides everyday decision making and provides employees with opportunities to contribute and personally benefit from the value they create.
Koch Business Solutions (KBS) has an exciting opportunity to be part of the EMEA HR Solutions Center in Katowice, Poland! Join the team and be part of growing and building out additional HR capabilities that will support all Koch Industries employees in the region!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Strategic business ally who enables and pushes the business to deliver outstanding business results
- Coach leadership in advancing our MBM culture to best attract, motivate, develop and retain a diverse group of employees
- Shape innovative ways of working that encourages innovation, experimentation and problem solving
- MBM champion who further connects employees to MBM and advances the application of MBM
- Provide subject matter expertise on performance appraisals, Talent Reviews, performance counseling, coaching and discipline, compensation and benefits, recognition
- Identify HR compliance risks and develop plans to mitigate or address these risks
- Develop and implement HR programs that support the overall mission and strategy of the Function.
- Actively support Global HR initiatives and participate in their development and implementation
- Provide insight into people, processes and technology that are influenced by business trends
- Develop talent management/workforce strategies aligned with MBM and business strategy; implement and evaluate supporting initiatives
- Utilize analytics to identify trends and develop insights that inform talent strategy
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline
- 5+ years of HRBP or supervisory experience including applicable laws/regulations, compensation, training, Talent Management
- Fluent in English and Polish, any other language will be an asset
- Results oriented person with excellent communication skills and initiative
- Demonstrated accountability, critical thinking and responsibility for independent judgment and successful outcomes
What Will Put You Ahead
- This person will have demonstrated interpersonal skills and past accomplishments consistent with our culture.
- Ability to embrace, communicate, influence and lead others through change
- The ideal candidate will be self – motivated with growth mindset; possess a positive attitude and act as a team player. This is a “hands-on” position that will work across the KGS organization in Poland.
- Experience in an SSC would be an asset