SRG Global Inc., a Guardian company, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chrome plated plastic parts for the automotive, commercial truck and household appliance industries with a manufacturing presence in major world markets including North America, Western and Central Europe and China.The company is headquartered near Detroit in Warren, Michigan.Learn more about us at www.srgglobal.com.
SRG Global Liriais looking for a Production Planner.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- You will be responsible for planning the production of the assigned production center
(optimize changeover time, productive batches, maximize stock quality)
- Plan the workload of the machines for 12 weeks away, considering maintenance and industrialization.
- Develop the MRP (CMS), you will parameterize and maintain the planning data.
- You will work together with the productive areas to ensure an optimal production plan
- Coordinate, along with production, productive contingencies if necessary.
- Monitor compliance with the production plan and deviations.
- Update the production plan in the short term.
- Propose improvements in batching and load balancing, as well as in the production planning process.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering.
- At least 2 years of experience in production planning
- Experience in MRP (SAP, CMS or other.)
- Knowledge of VBA programming or similar, is a plus
- Ability to make decisions
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Humility, eager to learn and be open to appreciate other points of view
- Fluent in English