Reliability and Maintenance Manager
Based in Auburn Hills, Michigan, Guardian Industries is a diversified, global company with a vision to create value for customers and society through constant innovation using fewer resources. Guardian, its subsidiaries and affiliates employ 17,000 people and operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Guardian Glass is a leading international manufacturer of float, value-added coated, and fabricated glass products and solutions for architectural, residential, interior, transportation and technical glass applications. SRG Global is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of advanced, high value coatings on plastics for the automotive and commercial truck industries, providing solutions for greater surface durability, structural integrity, functionality, vehicle efficiency and design flexibility. Guardian Building Products is a leading U.S. based distributor of specialty building products. For more information, visit www.guardian.com.
Guardian Glass is looking to you as our next Reliability and Maintenance Manager for our Corsicana, Texas facility!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Continue to lead the transformation of the plants R&M organization towards a World Class Maintenance structure
- Ensure a process is in place and is followed, which facilitates timely R&M response to meet plant operational needs
- Continually improve plant equipment reliability through predictive, preventive, & corrective maintenance
- Ensure the skills of the R&M team continually improve with regards to the use of predictive tools, and in their abilities to provide higher level troubleshooting, and to continually improve their quality of workmanship
- Ensure that health & safety procedures and environment policies are known, understood, and followed by the R&M team
- Provide strong leadership in a manner that fosters participation in continuous improvement efforts, open communication and a self-directed team approach.
- Understand plant priorities and allocate resources accordingly
- Measure and track improvements in R&M performance as it relates to improving plant reliability and operating as a world class maintenance organization
- Conduct individual performance appraisals with personnel to encourage improvement and growth by individuals within the R&M team
- Maintain a positive relationship with all team members
- Provide direction and leadership in the resolution of technical problems to ensure a sound solution is implemented
- Collaborate with other departments to optimize R&M performance and effectiveness
- Work with upstream & downstream people & processes to exceed customer expectations
- Continually learn MBM and help advance the culture
- Ensure all direct reports have a clear understanding of what their Roles, Responsibilities, & Expectations are.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Supervisory experience working in a fast pace, high pressure, 24/7/365 manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated success in measuring and improving processes to meet organization goals
- Demonstrated experience in leading continuous improvement efforts
- Willingness, ability, and commitment to support a 24/7/365 manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience in leading positive employee relations in order to maintain a union-free environment
- Effectively coordinate with other departments and managers to work as a team
- Maintaining accurate employee documentation and files
- Relevant experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- You will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or technical field
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf