Koch Specialty Plant Services, LLC has an immediate opening for QA/QC Coordinators for various client sites within the U.S.
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship. Relocation Assistance will not be provided.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform quality control functions on KSPS projects, including the development and execution of field inspection plans
- Material receiving and inspection
- Oversight of third party NDE
- Monitoring and inspection of field welds for conformance with codes
- Interaction with KSPS engineering, client, and third party authorized inspectors
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with pressure vessel modifications
- Familiarity with ASME codes
- Proficiency with MS Office software
- Familiarity with Non-destructive examination and welding methods
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with flange inspection and assembly
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Certified Welding Inspector certificate or API 510 Certification
- Candidates must be able to work long hours and all shift schedules that may require up to twelve hours a day, seven days a week for extended durations
- Candidates also must be able to work in confined spaces and be capable of climbing ladders, scaffolds and working at heights
- Must be able to perform work wearing personal protective equipment including but not limited to rain gear, chemical protective clothing, supplied air and air purifying respirators, safety harness, FRC coveralls, hard hat, ear plugs and safety glasses, etc.
- Respiratory Protection Fit Testing and Pulmonary Function Testing is required. Additional medical examinations, such as Fitness for Duty exams may be required per client guidelines. Hearing and vision within normal ranges also may be required per client requirements
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf