Chentronics is now hiring for an Electrical Assembler in Norwich, New York. The Electrical Assemblers are responsible for general assembly of electronic products and harnesses. They are familiar with ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) protection, various soldering techniques and hand tools and mechanical measuring devices. This may include heavy soldering irons, gas torches for seam soldering and silver soldering, or cutting ceramics.
Chentronics LLC is an ISO 9001 company for the design and manufacturing of Flame Safety and High Energy Ignition systems. Our products are used on flares, burners, pilots, and gas turbines. We offer safe and hazardous area systems tailored to utilities, petrochemical, and industrial requirements. With our OEM partners, Chentronics systems have proven in thousands of installations worldwide that our state-of-the-art solutions are the high-performance, cost-effective answer to your toughest application challenges. You can learn more at www.chentronics.com.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- You will be responsible for the assembly of exciters, harnesses, and subassemblies to safely complete a final product, according to documentation requirements with velocity and high reliability
- Cutting, soldering, brazing, and fitting parts into subassemblies
- In process inspection of electrical sub-assemblies and components, including accurate record keeping
- Interpreting blueprints and reading a tape measure
- Work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
The Experience You Will Bring
- Proficiency with basic hand tools, such as power tools, saws, and measuring tools
- 1+ years of industrial electrical assembler experience and/or schooling
- Experience reading blueprints
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
What Will Put You Ahead
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with soldering
- Experience reading and following assembly drawings
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf