Customer Service Supervisor
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to join our team! In this role you will support transformation and self-actualization by leading and developing a team of customer service professionals to ensure a top notch customer experience. You will develop individual and team-building strategies to maximize the potential of each employee, and act as a primary escalation point for a variety of complex customer issues and drive towards resolution. This position will be responsible for evaluating and suggesting changes to policy, training, and guidelines to ensure transformation to an ever-changing customer business environment.
Our ideal candidate has excellent talent development skills, the ability to pivot and adapt quickly, and strong written and verbal communication skills. If you are looking for your next opportunity, check out our open role!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drive activities that provide a positive customer experience every time
- Find and develop the best talent
- Escalation point for both internal and external customers
- Transform and build capabilities in areas that matter most to our customers
- Mindset of accountability and a sense of urgency
- Drive towards solutions
- Identify areas of improvement
- Collaborates with team members globally to knowledge share and leverage the best resources
- Plan and prioritize staff meetings
- Have a deep understanding of all the accounts and workload of the team and maintain a balance when needs change
- Understands, supports and contributes to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors’ degree or 4+ years of experience in a manufacturing-related customer service environment
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Strong Excel skills
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf