(Junior) Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
(Junior) Business Development Manager (BDM) Printed Electronics Europe (Home based)
Molex Printed Circuit Solutions (PCS) is a global leader in the research, product development, and manufacture offlexible and printed electronics solutionsfor a variety of markets and applications. With your technical background and passion to support customers, you can join the continuous growth of our PCS product line in Europe.
In this exciting BDM role, you will beworking close together with customers across Europe by giving first line technical support, creating technical and commercial proposals and being the lead contact for technical questions and inquiries. You will be part of a true international work environment, working with Molex engineering and expert teams across the world. The BDM is identifying new business opportunities from opening doors at customers through the complete cycle from specification phase, prototyping to qualification and production.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify, qualify, and convert business opportunities for flexible and printed electronics solutions, in cooperation with the Molex sales teams.
- Povide first line technical and quality support to customers across Europe, via face-to-face or online meetings and communication.
- Preparation of technical proposals and workshops, and commercial quotations based on customer’s technical requirements and specifications.
- Coordinate, track and drive the product development with technical teams at the customer and Molex support teams in Asia and USA.
- Project ownership from concept discussion, prototyping, qualification through production, to ensure projects are executed and delivered on time to meet or better exceed customer expectations.
- Home office based, Germany
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, in mechanical or electronics engineering
- Working experience with healthcare, industrial or consumer B2B customers
- Experience or high interest for printed electronics
- Very strong communication skills
- Proven project management and interpersonal skills
- Understanding to regional, cultural differences
- Pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, self-organized, success-oriented, with a flexible working attitude.
- Enjoy visiting customers in Germany, and other countries in Europe (40%)
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint), SAP, and optional AutoCAD
- Fluency in German and English