Business Development Manager (m/f/d) Printed Electronics
Business Development Manager (BDM) Printed Electronics (m/f/d) - Home-office based
Molex Printed Circuit Solutions (PCS) is a global leader in the research, product development, and manufacture of flexible and printed electronics solutionsfor a variety of markets and applications. With your technical background and passion to support customers, you can join the continuous growth of our PCS product line in Europe.
In this exciting product management role, you will beworking close together with customers across Europe and being the lead contact for technical questions and inquiries. You will be part of a true international network, working with Molex engineering and expert teams across the world. The BDM is identifying new business opportunities from opening doors at customers through the complete cycle from specification phase, prototyping to qualification and production.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Identify, qualify, and convert business opportunities for flexible and printed electronics solutions, in cooperation with the Molex sales teams
- Provide first line technical support to customers across Europe, via face-to-face or online meetings and communication
- Preparation of technical proposals and workshops, and commercial quotations based on customer’s technical requirements and specifications
- Coordinate, track and drive the product development with technical teams at the customer and Molex support teams in Asia and USA
- Home office based, Germany
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, in mechanical or electronics engineering
- Technical support experience with customers across Europe (Industrial, healthcare, consumer market)
- Experience or very eager to learn about printed electronics
- Very strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and enthusiastic entrepreneur, who is willing to take initiative, self-organized, success-oriented, with a flexible working attitude.
- Enjoy visiting customers in Germany, and other countries in Europe (up to 40%)
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint), SAP
- Fluency in German and English
What We Offer
- You will work in a fast moving, international and diverse environment
- Something special – a community in which sharing knowledge is as important as personal development
- Humility, respect, customer focus – some of our guiding principles (click here to learn more about it)
- Room for creative ideas and appreciation for your commitment
Molex makes a connected world possible by enabling technology that transforms the future and improves lives. With a presence in more than 40 countries and more than 40.000 employees, Molex offers a full range of connectivity products, services and solutions for markets that include data communications, medical, industrial, automotive and consumer electronics.