Associate Product Manager
Molex is growing in the Power & Signal Business Unit and we are looking for great people to grow with us. We are looking for a talented professional to join our team as an Associate Product Manager. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you!
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with highly dedicated professionals at Molex. You will bring your connector knowledge and work to be recognized as a product specialist within the group. You will collaborate with the product development teams to develop and implement strategic marketing, commercialization, and promotional plans for product groups within the division. You will act as a focal point and are responsible for product training, distribution and web initiatives, sales releases, and any other marketing activity which leads to meeting divisional revenue goals.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Partner with the Molex worldwide sales team who are working with OEMs and Molex franchised distributors to design in Molex connectors
- Focus on the entire product development process including concept, prototyping, engineering, pricing, and manufacturing
- Work with talented onsite design and process engineering teams to help successfully launch your products
- Increase revenue and market share of assigned product line in support of Divisional objectives
- Review price requests, maintain price system and elaborate price strategies for assigned product lines
- Manages legacy product development activity associated with extending the life of key product line
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelors’ degree
- A minimum of 2 years experience in engineering, sales, product development, marketing or electrical components
- Experience preparing and delivering presentations
- Ability to travel up to 15%, both domestic and international
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead
- Broad connector industry knowledge
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf