Koch Asset Management (KAM) is responsible for investment of the various Koch pension funds. KAM seeks to optimize the risk adjusted return of pension assets through investments across all asset classes.
KAM is seeking an Investment Analyst to join the team, which is based in Scottsdale, AZ. A successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, team player
- Adaptable and inquisitive
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Conduct daily operations processes related to cash flows and performance reporting
- Cross-train as back-up and support for all operations functions
- Provide technical analysis for Research and Risk databases / reporting
- Financial modeling and analysis for new investment opportunities and existing portfolio
- Performing surveillance on existing investment managers and strategies
- Provide support to Compliance for government reporting
- Assuming responsibility for 100% compliance with the laws, regulations, company policy, and industry standards applicable to this role
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business-related field
- Experience with MS Excel tools like pivot tables, look up formulas, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2+ years of work experience in investment management
- Experience with cash flow modeling and investment valuation techniques
- Experience with Bloomberg
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf