Engineering Manager Cable, Assemblies
Support Design, Manufacturing Team on all new projects through process development and optimization, trouble-shooting, and Quality issues. Participate in development of new and existing equipment that meets needs for next generation cable products and technology.
Implementation and coordination of Cable and Harness manufacturing processes
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Definition of manufacturing processes
- Experience in cable, harness process and testing
- Interpretation of Engineer's drawings as well as having the ability to translate it into Work Instruction
- PPAP knowledge
- Lead process development efforts to support product development for next generation cable products and technology.
- Set-up and run new processes for products in development, aid in running initial prototypes, and provide feedback to Design Engineering team for iterative improvement.
- Utilize knowledge of product design, raw materials and equipment capabilities to develop optimal process settings for products in development as well as improvements for products in volume production.
- Provide input to machine development engineering team for new equipment.
- Align processes accordance with standards.
- Work with manufacturing Engineers to improve work flow and machinery on production lines.
- Provide input to technical personnel to design machine control systems for future and existing equipment.
- Aid appropriate technical personnel to control all types of production machines.
- Aid appropriate technical personnel and machine Operators in troubleshooting in all areas of the plant.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Working on high-mixing systems under volume
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma at least basic level
- Analysis of information
- Experience in cable and harness manufacturing over 8 years
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced English -Bilingual
- Bachelor in Mechatronics, Electronics or similar