BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST
Koch Business Solutions is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join our ServiceNow team. We are looking for an energetic analyst who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment. As a business analyst on this team, you will play a key role in working with our team and stakeholders to build solutions to a wide range of business requests.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with customers to document requirements for enhancement or defect requests
- Build testing scenarios and perform testing with subject matter experts
- Assist with standing up new modules/features within ServiceNow
- Backlog management and prioritization including leading daily standups
- Lead training and knowledge sharing events for the Enterprise
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of project management, business systems analysis or process analysis experience
- Experience working with IT systems
- Experience soliciting and capturing requirements
What Will Put You Ahead
- Service Now Certified System Administrator
- Experience working in Agile based methodology (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Knowledge of the Automated Testing Framework
- Experience using bots (Automation Anywhere)
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 + years of related IT experience
- Experience prioritizing tasks based on value
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf