Lead Software Developer
At Koch Industries, we offer opportunities for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world, responsibilities and rewards based on contributions, and competitive Pay and Benefits. Koch companies employ more 120,000 people across 60 countries, and include companies such as Georgia-Pacific, Molex, INVISTA, Guardian Industries, and Flint Hills Resources.
To learn more about our culture, Market-Based Management (MBM®), click here:
Georgia-Pacific creates long-term value by using resources efficiently to provide innovative products and solutions that meet the needs of customers and society, while operating in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible, and economically sound. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia-Pacific is one of the world's leading manufacturers and marketers of building products, tissue, packaging, paper, cellulose and related chemicals. The company employs more than 30,000 people at approximately 300 locations in North and South America.
What You Will Do In Your Role
This position within the Building Products IT team creates long-term value by providing technical leadership on projects through collaboration with marketing and sales stakeholders. The ideal candidate will bring experience working within Digital Experience Platforms and the ability to influence solutions to effectively meet business outcomes. The ability to connect cross-divisional business user stories to technical tasks for other developers to execute will be key to success. This role will influence the long-term digital customer experience strategy and the ideal candidate will have experience working as a system architect. A day in the life would include:
- Coding 60% – 80% while also overseeing the work of the development team.
- Serve as Delivery Leader to support medium to large multi-developer custom application projects that integrate efficiently with the existing custom ERP system.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to solution and create business within Building Products Sales Solution area.
- Lead enhancement opportunities for the custom ERP application.
- Identify and experiment with cloud native technology solutions to enable business transformation.
- Provide guidance and oversight of standards during project execution.
- Identify technology risk and determine appropriate mitigation steps.
- Drive transformation of Sales System strategy across multiple business units.
- Influence high level requirements and design sessions by providing system impact expertise to business stakeholders and analysts.
- Translate business user stories into technical tasks and architecture diagrams to gain alignment on potential solutions.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects to ensure all recommended solutions and technical user stories meet Georgia Pacific best practices and security standards.
- Continually increase both Georgia Pacific business and system knowledge to enhance technology-based solutions that are aligned with our overall organization vision.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience leading software development projects and mentoring other developers
- Experience working with .Net Core, .Net, or similar web framework.
- Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies, processes, and tools.
What Will Put You Ahead
- BS Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or MIS.
- Strong Order management system functional knowledge. Ex. Quote to Cash
- Familiarity with Angular and jQuery.
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP, Infor M3, salesforce®, etc.
- Experience serving in a technical architect role for custom enterprise applications.
- Experience implementing technology to support an environment of complex system interactions.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services product and tools, such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Redshift and S3.
- Experience with development technologies such as Python, Node.JS.
- Knowledge of analytics tools and concepts such as Data warehouses, Data lakes, Hana, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Tableau 2019.x and/or PowerBI.
- Experience leading offshore development teams.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf