Georgia-Pacific is searching for an Operations Coordinator at the Camas Mill. This role is an administrative role that supports mill operations with scheduling, attendance, timekeeping, and payroll.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Using Kronos for timekeeping and scheduling
- Tracking leading indicators for EHS
- Scheduling shift work for employees for all departments of the mill
- Providing payroll support for mill operations
- Managing attendance program for the mill
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using Kronos for timekeeping and scheduling
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience training employees on how to use software systems
What Will Put You Ahead
- Associates Degree in Business Administration
- Five (5) or more years of manufacturing administration experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf