Flint Hills Resources is currently looking for a Shift Leader our ethanol facility in Iowa Falls, IA. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the team members to identify, manage, and execute the plant's process improvement opportunities.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Manages production staff to attain production and quality goals.
- Identifies problems or bottlenecks in production processes and resolves issues.
- Ensures production resources including materials, equipment, and human resources are available as needed to maintain production schedules.
- Supports continuous improvement goals in the areas of safety, quality, cost, and customer service.
- Responsible for managing and owning various functions of the business and creating an engaged and team-oriented work force in order to improve business results.
This role is subject to pre-employment physical abilities test
The Experience You Will Bring
Do you have a valid and current government issued driver’s license?
- Do you have a High School Diploma or GED?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel?
- Do you have the ability to work a 12 hour rotating shift that includes holidays and weekends?
- Do you have the ability to work overtime as needed?
- Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment, including frequent climbing, stooping, reaching, pulling, pushing, twisting, bending, kneeling, crawling and grasping. Standing for extended periods of time, walking up to one (1) mile per day, and data entry while seated for greater than one (1) hour
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas (Hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, heeled boots and hearing protection)
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to grip up to 60lbs
- Ability to climb up to 200ft
- Ability to push up to 80lbs
What Will Put You Ahead
Prior experience leading a team
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf