What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide overall daily administrative support: schedule and coordinate appointments, conferences, travel accommodations and logistics for supervisor and team.
- Logistics/admin support for internal meetings, overseas visitors, occasional onsite events, etc.
- Prepare expense reports for 2-3 staff and review team expense reports for supervisor's approval.
- PR/PO/payment application, coordination, and tracking.
- Postal support, deliveries, office supply management, etc.
- Occasional translation support
- Assist for expats' relocation, handle monthly driver payment/repot and other arrangement and support. Incoming and outgoing communicate correspondence with external organizations.
- Support admin team on office management including overall local office seating planning, admin team activities, etc.
- Others per need
The Experience You Will Bring
- Strong initiative
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment and can-do things independently.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as BA in the MNC
- Fluent in speaking, writing, listening in English Familiar with office software and aptitude needed to perform data analysis and running statistics repot