What You Will Do In Your Role
- In alignment with INVISTA’s risk philosophy, complete credit analyses and reviews for the purpose of determining appropriate credit limits and terms for new and existing customers. Assist in establishing an ongoing review cycle for each counterparty that is prudent given the risks and issues identified during the most recent credit review.
- Manage and maintain credit risk exposures of assigned customer base. Ensure that all risks are identified, understood, and measured to determine risk adjusted economic profitability.
- Provide commercial teams transparency to portfolio performance and risks to help drive profitable decisions.
- Develop partnerships with commercial teams and capability team by providing input and recommendations for business risk decisions ensuring that risk optimization strategies are implemented and optimized risk adjusted results are achieved
- Execution of approved risk mitigation measures, such as China Bank Drafts, mortgages, guarantees, etc.
- Drive improvements to the current customer monitoring process through innovative methods of obtaining news/data on counterparties to provide improved response times to risk profiles changes
- Continuously seek opportunities through innovation for process improvement and system optimization
- Evaluate collection risk and propose bad debt provisions, if needed
- Trade documentation process optimization, trade banks management and online trade portal administration
- Provide credit analysis, credit policy, and reporting assistance to international regions
The Experience You Will Bring
- Knowledge of OTC (Order-to-Cash) process
- 1-2 years of relevant experience (i.e. credit analysis, risk analysis, financial analysis)
- Strong financial analysis capability
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Economic thinking and problem-solving skills Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks/priorities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor degree or above major in finance/ accounting/ economics / business
What Will Put You Ahead
- 3 or more years of relevant experience (i.e. credit analysis, risk analysis, financial analysis)
- Proficient with SAP, Infor or other large ERP system
- Experience with Power BI or other data visualization software
- Familiarity with mitigation strategies used to limit risk including letter of credit, bank drafts, parent guaranties, etc.
- Experience on handle letter of credit or international trade transaction
- Process Improvement / Process Transformation / Process Implementation experience