Supply Chain Specialist
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Take ownership of the order to cash process with accuracy and efficiency to meet customer on time in full delivery requirements, and proactively and timely response to order exceptions, customer complaint/requirement, taking lead to work on solutions
- Develop and maintain a mutually beneficial relationships with our customers, understand their unmet needs and capture insight and transfer into actionable solutions / improvements
- Develop and maintain a mutually beneficial relationships with our partners (includes 3PLs, relevant business and cross functional groups, etc.), act as bridge among various parties to solve issues timely.
- Manage 3PL’s performance to ensure they provide a sustainable and good service, drive KPI improvement.
- Continually improving supply chain processes and platforms to significantly reduce touches, re-work, hand-offs, and other wasteful activities across the value chains
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor or above
- 3 years working experience in order processing area, chemical background will be a plus
- Good English in both writing and oral.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Align with company culture and supply chain vision, meet company compliance expectation
- Good sense at seek the best knowledge, raise the opportunity to improve or optimize the existing process to create value to the organization
- Proven Ownership, contribution mindset and has ability to work under pressure when needed
- Proven quick learning ability, embrace innovation/automation/transformation
- Solid SAP/ERP knowledge will be a plus
- Good economic thinking will be a plus
- Experience on logistic (warehousing, transportation, etc) will be a plus