Production Support Specialist
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. We are seeking a motivated and self-driven Production Support Specialist to join our team in Phillips, WI.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up and tear down of auxiliary equipment for material handling according to set-up sheets
- Maintain lift certification to move materials
- Troubleshoot and problem solve for material handling
- Complete cleaning of workstations at start up and finish
- Operate material handling equipment to maintain processes
- Read and understand written procedures
- Weigh materials on scale for accurate counts
- Support the automatic presses in molding
- Obtain and utilize information from manufacturing systems
- Assist in validation of processes
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation
- Assist team with identifying/verifying proper tagging/labeling and documentation of inventory throughout the facility
- Be familiar with terminology to describe problems with parts
- Actively participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action, and internal/external customer satisfaction
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1+ year of experience in a production or manufacturing environment
- Experience reading &/or writing directions
- Experience with basic math calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Ability to lift up to 55 pounds
- High School diploma or GED
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of plastics manufacturing systems and procedures
- Forklift certification
- Knowledge of lot codes and First-In/First-Out inventory
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship