Training and Continuous Improvement Specialist
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or any of the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
Perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives!
Guardian Glass is seeking you to become our next Training and Continuous Improvement Specialist in Troy, MI!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop and maintain a training program for North America Customer Service
- Train and onboard new Customer Service team members
- Provide continuous education and development of Customer Account Managers
- Assist with the development of key performance indicators, best practices, service guidelines, and data reporting while ensuring alignment with global standards
- Develop and implement an audit program to ensure our Inside Sales members are following the defined processes, standardized work instructions, and developed training program
- Collaborate with the global SME teams on process standardization, projects, system enhancement and functionality
- Analyze customer segmentation and account complexity to ensure workload is distributed throughout the team
- Regularly assess our training program for continuous improvement opportunities
The Experience You Will Bring
- 3+ years of experience in training/ onboarding
- Experience creating and giving presentations
- Experience developing and maintaining a training program
- Experience developing KPIs, best practices and data reporting
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelors’ degree
- ERP knowledge
- CRM knowledge eg: Salesforce
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf