The KBS Global Procurement Solutions team is looking for a procurement buyer to join our team based in Katowice, Poland. The role is valued across Koch companies as the buying team manages the creation of POs for IT-related purchases. The role works closely with customers to understand the customer’s needs and to ensure the appropriate product is delivered timely, empowering our employees’ productivity.
The ideal candidates will bring supply chain and/or procurement experience, astute attention to detail, self-motivation and problem-solving skills, and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will have the opportunity to work at one of the largest privately held companies in the world with over 120,000+ employees and presence in 60 countries. We will be seeking highly motivated and results-oriented individuals with an ability to work with Koch customers. Learn more about our opening and come find a career that grows with you at Koch Industries.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Issue and maintain purchase orders in multiple ERP systems in accordance with procedures
- Simple sourcing for non-catalog item requests (ex. 3 bids and a buy)
- Collaborating with customers to understand product requirements and articulate requirements accurately to supplier
- Assist customers with questions and/or status updates related to orders
- Provide support in the 3-way match process, helping resolve invoicing discrepancies with suppliers and accounting
- Actively and consistently identify opportunities to simplify and enhance the customer experience
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or first experience in supply chain management, sourcing or procurement
- Fluency in English
- Strong conceptual, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Strong customer focus; ability to develop productive and respectful relationships with customers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and apply appropriate prioritization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to understand requirements and accurately relay information to another party
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with Ariba, SAP & Coupa procurement software
- Experience in technical/ IT sourcing or procurement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain Management or other supply chain/procurement related program
- Other language(s) will be an asset (e.g. French, German, Spanish, Polish)
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup formulas, etc)
- Experience in procurement of IT hardware and software