Koch Knight is now hiring for a shipper to join their team in East Canton.
$17/hour or higher starting wage!
$500 Sign-on Bonus!
Some of our benefits include:
- 3 weeks' vacation per year + 10 days' sick time
- 3% automatic 401K contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans with Anthem BlueCross
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area throughout shift to ensure a safe and orderly environment
- Adhering to all safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures to include wearing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Operating a variety of material handling equipment such as forklifts, to load/unload raw materials, store product in warehouse and to load semi-trucks with finished products
- Performing a daily equipment inspection and completing an inspection form
- Completing material handlers recording sheets for quantities, lot and item numbers
- Staging and unloading finished product and/or raw materials into semi-trucks
- Stocking and maintaining an organized warehouse
- Performing physicals duties around dust, chemicals and others substances such as lifting up to 50 pounds of products, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling while working in a non-climate controlled, noisy industrial environment
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience operating a forklift
- Experience using a computer for record-keeping functions
- Background in warehousing, transportation or inventory control
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a manufacturing/industrial environment
THIS ROLE IS NOT OPEN TO VISA SPONSORSHIP
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf