Picture yourself building a successful career at Koch Industries working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. Take charge or your career and join a growing organization with a unique culture.
HRIT has implemented a myHR project to consolidate all HR systems to a global single Infor platform. One of the value drivers of the project being enterprise wide Reporting and Analytics to help businesses in better decision making. As part of this enterprise implementation, the role will be exposed to latest technologies and be part of the transformation by leading and growing the Analytics global platform.
The Analytics Developer will be a part of a global team creating new solutions as well as improving existing solutions for Koch Industries. Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Design and develop models, metrics, scorecards, and dashboards by gathering various HR data subjects and transforming it into stories/insights that drive recommendations and decision-making.
- Implement and provide technical input for data analytics architecture and platform decisions for both the back-end data processing and the front-end data visualization/statistical components.
- Help consolidate technology platforms across reporting and Analytics
- Partner with Data Engineers to ensure requirements are communicated accurately and timely.
- Ensure right security models is in place to secure HR data appropriately.
- Work with Data science and data engineering teams to experiment and prove out new technologies enabling new capabilities.
- Align and improve P2P process for releasing new content.
- Assist in data investigation and exploratory data analysis to simplify and improve product development and business processes
- Continuous efforts to improve processes, increase data integrity, and provide quality consumer experience.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience working in Tableau or Birst
- 4+ years of experience with BI/Data Analytics Platform (e.g. PowerBI, Birst, Qlik, Cognos, OBI or similar tools).
- Experience working on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- 2+ years of data modelling and ETL experience
- Experience working collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on consumer experience and solution ownership.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree.
- Experience with HCM/Workforce Analytics
- Experience working with data coming from HR ERP systems like Infor Cloud suite HCM, SAP, SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft or Workday
- Experience working on medium to large-scale Global BI/Analytic projects.
- Experience working with AWS services like S3, redshift, SageMaker etc.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $80,000 to $120,000 per year.