Communications Marketing Specialist
Koch Companies Public Sector, LLC is looking for a Communications Marketing Specialist to join our team located in Wichita, KS. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive the creative process across a wide variety of content development including web, video, events and brand creation.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Professional in manner and demeanor
- Detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy working within an interdisciplinary team environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to proactively take ownership of projects
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Personal integrity with a strong work ethic and a compliance focus
- Ability to maintain focus with ever-changing priorities
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support communications marketing managers by owning aspects of the content creation process, gathering research and information and driving execution of specific creative tasks.
- Coordinate with internal creative team to help develop marketing and communications content, including video, web, trade show, social media, mass and trade media, and collateral materials.
- Meet with clients and take ownership of creative projects, keeping client objectives top of mind.
- Build relationships with internal and external coworkers across Koch companies.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 1-3 years professional work experience in marketing/advertising/communications field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% - post COVID
- Position will require occasional support outside of the normal operating hours, including weekends
What Will Put You Ahead
- Degree in communications/marketing/advertising
- Previous experience in an agency environment
- Curious approach and desire to constantly expand skill set and try new things
- Willingness to get involved in the details of the creative process
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf