Make the world smarter, safer and better for everyone. At Molex, we're a team of global visionaries and innovators who design and create the electronics systems of today while meeting the technological challenges of tomorrow. Join us and be part of the expert team of problem solvers working to connect the world.
Molex is Currently looking for a Quality Engineer, who is interested in becoming part of our team.
The Experience You Will Bring - Requirements / Knowledge:
What you will do:
Generate the structure of the FORD project support team for Guadalajara from product introduction to launch phase including mass production with an engineering focus on quality and processes.
- 5 years on similar position (min) in US Automotive or even better , FORD enviroment for FORD or Tier 1 Automotive market and needs.
- Experience on supporting automotive launchings and / or mass production product transfers from the Q1 perspective at a high level of cost-benefit ratio.
- Customer quality audits under FORD Q1 and FORD (at least) and overall automotive IATF / TS standards fullfilling Audit requirements under audit time pressure and closing pending items afterwords.
- Customer focus oriented thinking (Failure analysis, Corrective actions, etc) on constrained time-frames.
- English level- Advanced (Conversational)