Warehouse Specialist – Phillips, Wi
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Phillips, Wisconsin location is seeking Warehouse Specialist to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.What You Will Do In Your Role
What you will do in your role.
- Prepare finished goods and paperwork per customer requirements for shipment
- Coordinate freight pickups/deliveries with freight carriers using email and phone from customer/corporate approved list
- Maintain UPS/FedEx computer system, shipments/tracking
- Coordinate subcontract shipping requirements between subcontractor, production and purchasing with appropriate paperwork
- Maintain computer tracking systems
- Act as a communication link to customer service, purchasing, production planners, drug logistic coordinators, material handlers, scheduling, engineers and quality concerning Inventory levels, and the status of inbound and outbound orders
- Manage a KANBAN System
- Update Customer Specific shipping requirements as needed
- Assist the Inventory Control specialist in performing cycle counts and inventory control to ensure effective adherence to sound inventory management principles such as FIFO
- Maintain inventory control and organization for first-in/first-out inventory
- Maintain AES and overseas paperwork for all outgoing shipments. Keep up to date on training for exports, and export regulations
- Actively participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School diploma or GED
- One (1) year or more experience working in a shipping/receiving department
- One (1) year or more experience operating a forklift
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) year of more experience and industrial or manufacturing environment
- Two (2) years or more experience working in a shipping/receiving department
12 hour nights 5pm to 5am - N1
Wage $17.10 per hour
This position does not qualify for VISA sponsorship In order to comply with U.S. export control laws and regulations, this position requires applicants to either provide proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent resident status or be eligible to receive an export authorization (a license) under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf