PRODUCTION SPECIALIST (temp to hire)
The purpose of the production specialist is to support our production Molding, Assembly, Plating, or Paint departments, by producing, inspecting, coating and assembling quality parts for our internal and external customers. This posting will be for temps beginning the hiring process to full time
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Must be safety, quality, and product delivery oriented.
- Must be able to follow and maintain visual management tools.
- Responsible for following all environmental policies, procedures, work instructions and requirements applicable to his or her work, including the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for immediately reporting to management all environmental concerns related to work being carried out, as well as, all incidents, which present a hazard to people, production, or the environment.
- Knowledgeable of Quality Standards
- Computer Skills (Excel, GMaps, Word, iVP and Part Serialization)
- Maintain a strict 5s (sorted, set-in-order, shined, standardized, and sustained)
- Willing to work any overtime even on short notice.
- This environment is fast-pace and requires teamwork.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Ability to follow both written and spoken instructions.
- Ability to communicate with specialists, other floor techs, supervisors, engineers, and managers.
- Frequently required to stand and walk, use hands to finger dexterity, handle and feel, reach with arms and hands, and talk and hear.
- Sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and sit.
- Specific vision requirements include: close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred but is not required.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf