Do you enjoy working with your hands? Are you motivated to meet production and quality goals? If this sounds like you and you possess a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn, then we are interested in learning more about you!
Georgia-Pacific in Wheatfield, IN, is looking for safety-oriented individuals to join our team as Machine Operators. Machine Operators will learn a variety of departmental positions and will work within a team to manufacture high quality gypsum wallboard and to achieve production goals. Georgia-Pacific employees strive for compliance, safety, and health excellence while achieving an injury free workplace.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Adhering to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures
- Assisting team members with machine set-up, adjustments, and troubleshooting
- Operating machinery to expected performance levels
- Performing general housekeeping duties to keep work areas clean and free of safety hazards
The Experience You Will Bring
- Willing and able to adhere to all safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
- Willing and able to work rotating twelve (12) hour shifts, holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing stairs, stooping, standing, pushing and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
What Will Put You Ahead
- One (1) or more years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Possession of a valid forklift license or willing and able to obtain one within six (6) months
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf