Senior Finance Manager
INVISTA is seeking a Senior Finance Manager for the Integrated Nylon Downstream businesses that will create value in the business via analysis, opportunity origination, key bet transparency, and being a thought leader in key financial concepts. The successful candidate will partner across the business and capabilities to drive cross-capability solutions, drive aligned priorities, and generate improvement opportunities. The role is located at our corporate offices in Wichita, KS.
INVISTA is among the world's largest integrated producers of polymers and fibers, primarily for nylon. With a business presence in more than 20 countries, INVISTA delivers exceptional value for its customers through market insights, technology innovations and a powerful portfolio of global trademarks including CORDURA® fabric, STAINMASTER® carpet, and ANTRON® carpet fiber. INVISTA's businesses include Intermediates and Performance Solutions. We transform daily life through innovations that create long-term value for our customers and society. You can be a part of the difference by joining the INVISTA team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Key Leader on the Performance Solutions and Nylon Polymer Leadership Teams working with the business leaders and operations leaders to originate, challenge and execute key strategies ensuring they represent financial reality and drive toward delivering a superior return
- Lead the integrated nylon business finance team for the downstream businesses (Performance Solutions and Nylon Polymer)
- Originate transformative communication tools that can be used across all supervisory levels within the businesses to connect the organization to key strategies and financial results/plans
- Ensure key risk areas are identified, disclosed, and profitably mitigated, including commercial contracts, logistics, supply chain, and all material business decisions
- Develop demanded discretionary activity focused on economic reality with transparency into key drivers and assumptions, including economic framing and modelling of business opportunities, commercial contract analysis and optimization origination, DMF review and challenge for all decisions reaching P&L owner, and origination of opportunities to increase business value
- Deliver transformative base financial analysis providing insights into the business performance and driving accountability and profitable action, including monthly financial statement review, flash process, trend analysis for opportunity identification, and eliminate unprofitable activity across the team and business
- Provide materially accurate forecasts for business reporting, valuation, and tax planning utilization that match the current business POV
- Talent identification, recruiting, development and retention with responsibility for leading and developing a culture of Principled Entrepreneurs™ through personal behaviour and purposeful coaching
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in a business analysis, commercial development, or related role
- At least 5 years of experience with high-quality deliverables and financial analysis; including key driver analysis, economic framing, Business and/or Operations strategies, and innovative approaches to visualization
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or Office 365; that includes Advanced Excel skills (spreadsheet creation/editing, pivot tables, graphs, data manipulation/analysis and formula creation)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Manufacturing industry experience (Chemical, Polymer, Fibers a plus)
- Previous Leadership or Supervisory Experience
- SAP, Infor or other large ERP, integrated system experience
- Experience with business analysis and data visualization tools (i.e. Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf