SOFTWARE/APPLICATION DEVELOPER - SALESFORCE
Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC is seeking a Software Application Developer to join our IT Group. This position will allow the successful candidate to work with many different development tools, development languages, and applications for a profitable growing company. The successful candidate will be responsible for development in Salesforce and support of existing applications.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work with Business Analyst and technical resources to define application development requirements
- Provide accurate estimates for development work
- Collaborate with team members in the areas of systems development and system support
- Provide recommendations to improve functional, technical and architectural designs
- Proactively share knowledge on potential improvements to business and/or technology processes
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2 years experience in: Salesforce.com platform, Apex, VisualForce, Force.com IDE, Force.com migration tool, Web Services/SOA, metadata APIs
- 2 years leading and/or participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, analysis, design, documentation of functional and technical specifications, development, prototyping, testing, deployment) to deliver high quality, scalable and complex business solutions using Salesforce.com
- 2 years experience optimizing and expanding Salesforce.com functionality using standard configuration or development leveraging APEX, VisualForce, Lightning, SOQL, SOSL and other coding languages
- Provide level 2 and 3 technical support to users for deployed SFDC standard functionality, enhancements, interfaces and projects
- Advocate Force.com best practices within the IT development team SalesForce
What Will Put You Ahead
- 2 years experience in creating and supporting Salesforce Communities
- 2 years experience planning and managing sandbox to production deployments of applications and interface
- 4 years of work experience developing business applications in an object-oriented environment.
- 2 years experience with advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- 2 years of experience working on custom end-to-end SFDC projects.
- 2 years of experience integrating external data with Salesforce using the SOAP/REST/Bulk APIs.
- Strong technical background and application development experience in building high quality, scalable and complex enterprise business solutions on Force.com with additional experience with a C-style language, preferably Java or C#; UI experience with HTML and CSS.
- Strong software development skills and fundamentals such as knowledge of data structures, object oriented programming, relational database design and design patterns.
- Experience configuring Salesforce.com and developing Force.com business applications as part of collaborative team.
- *DEV401 Certification is preferred.
- Experience developing using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Self-motivated and able to perform job duties and responsibilities with little instruction on day-to-day work and general instructions on new assignments.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf