Innovation you can count on. At INVISTA, we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics and fibers that can handle life's toughest demands. License advanced technologies across various value chains. Create new solutions for life's biggest needs. And deliver products and brands incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drawing up and monitoring the Site Operations Plan for the maintenance & engineering department in line with the Site vision and, if necessary, adapting it to the needs of the company and changing priorities;
- Ensuring correct compliance and safety culture;
- Leading transformation: developing the culture leading to ownership and entrepreneurship through which everyone transforms the current work through innovation and the application of new technologies;
- Ensuring market competitive work processes in order to perform maintenance in the most effective way;
- Developing and monitoring maintenance programs for high availability;
- Drawing up and monitoring the maintenance and capex budget;
- Managing the maintenance / engineering team;
- Member of the Rozenburg management team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum HTS or equivalent;
- At least 5 years of experience in a comparable position;
- Dutch and English in writing and speaking;
- A high sense of security. Safety and enforcement of safety regulations are paramount in our corporate culture.
- Good communicative skills;
- Team Player;
- Experience with leadership.