Maintenance & Engineering Manager
Innovation you can count on. At INVISTA, we make the chemicals, polymers, fabrics and fibers that can handle life's toughest demands. License advanced technologies across various value chains. Create new solutions for life's biggest needs. And deliver products and brands incorporated into your clothing, your car, and even your carpet.
The Maintenance & Engineering Manager is a key leader to support our Rozenburg site. This individual will be leading our maintenance and engineering department and will be driving transformation projects at our location and work with the wider team on improvements.What You Will Do In Your Role
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Drawing up and monitoring the Site Operations Plan for the maintenance & engineering department in line with the Site vision and, if necessary, adapting it to the needs of the company and changing priorities;
- Ensuring correct compliance and safety culture;
- Leading transformation: developing the culture leading to ownership and entrepreneurship through which everyone transforms the current work through innovation and the application of new technologies;
- Ensuring market competitive work processes in order to perform maintenance in the most effective way;
- Developing and monitoring maintenance programs for high availability;
- Drawing up and monitoring the maintenance and capex budget;
- Managing the maintenance / engineering team;
- Member of the Rozenburg management team.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimal HTS degree in process/project or reliability engineering or equivalent;
- Proven experience in maintenance, engineering or related field, like reliability engineering etc. in a manufacturing environment;
- Demonstrated success in measuring and improving processes to meet organization goals;
- Demonstrated experience in leading continuous improvement efforts;
- Team player, with demonstrated experience in leading positive employee relations;
- Proactive person, with proven leadership skills;
- Very good communication skills in Dutch and English
- A high sense of security.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Prior Management experience;
- Experience in the chemical industry;