Rotational Program Engineering - EU Region
Phillips-Medisize, the Medical & Pharmaceutical Solutions Division of Molex (a Koch Industries company), is seeking
Engineers for our Engineering Rotational Program
The position offers the opportunity to learn many aspects of a contract medical device design & manufacturing organization. Our Rotational Program has been in existence for 30+ years! This is a full-time salaried position with expected placement at the end of the 18-month program at one of our EU Facilities.
Phillips-Medisize provides outsource design, development, and manufacturing services comprising injection molding and assembly for high-tolerance component parts for a range of Pharmaceutical drug delivery, diagnostic and medical devices including insulin injection pens and syringes; infusion pumps, glucose meters, and lancet devices for diabetics; surgical instruments for endoscopic and laparoscopic procedures; spinal surgery kits; pharmaceutical packaging; and plastics/silicone and metal moldings.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Rotational Program Engineers are typically in the Rotational Program for an 18-month period, involving up to three 6-month rotations at various Phillips-Medisize facilities across Europe: Finland, Czech Republic, and Ireland. International assignment opportunities may be available subject to COVID-19 restrictions. Relocation assistance is provided
- Will learn about the Company’s capabilities, work with a team of mentors and managers, and be exposed to customers, senior engineers and management through group and individual activities
- Could be provided the opportunity to try different areas of engineering; positions may include: Manufacturing, Quality, Project, Validation, Molding Process, Mechanical Design, Electronics Design and Software
- Will be offered career development opportunities and career path training
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in one of these engineering disciplines:
- Biomedical, Manufacturing, Plastics, Mechanical, Materials Science, Industrial, Electrical and Chemical
- The candidate must be willing to move every 6 months to a new location
- The candidate must provide in their CV’s the following information:
- Type of faculty they graduated
- Level of English knowledge in practice
- Readiness to rotate between countries
- Date of graduation
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in any of the following disciplines: Manufacturing, injection molding, tooling, materials, part design, robotics, and affiliated processes; to include secondary operations and automation, is preferred for most roles
- Knowledge of Minitab, SAP, SolidWorks CAD, Excel
- Understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC), attribute charting, Xbar & R charts, process capability studies, Pareto and cause/effect charts and DOE
- Ability to manage small projects with limited assistance from others
Ready for this opportunity? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions or in case you are facing any problems uploading your CV into the system, you can send it then directly to Bianca van Hamburg: [email protected]
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex company, is a leading global outsource provider of design and manufacturing services to the drug delivery, consumable diagnostics, medical device, and specialty commercial markets.
Visit us: www.phillipsmedisize.com