Quality Systems Coordinator
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company, is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics, and medical device industries. Our St. Croix Meadows facility in Hudson, Wisconsin is seeking a Quality Systems Coordinator to ensure highly effective and efficient systems for internal audits, corrective actions, continuous improvement, and related business systems.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Ensure quality system and EMS are kept current with changing FDA/ISO requirements
- Assist with various reports and presentation information preparation
- Actively participate in corporate/cross-facility teams to develop and implement new and improved systems such as Best Practices and Quality Systems as need
- Participate in continual improvement/innovation, corrective action and internal/external customer satisfaction
- Organize training material and manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials
- Maintain training records in compliance with standards stated in the Company's quality system
- Maintain and provide reports from the Learning Management System
- Assist with scheduling training classes based on training needs
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with manufacturing quality systems
- Knowledge with major quality systems including GMP, ISO 9001, ISO13485, and/or 21 CFR Part 210/211
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience and working knowledge of process/flow chart computer programs
- Formal Auditor training
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf