SRG Global Inc., a Guardian company, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chrome plated plastic parts for the automotive, commercial truck and household appliance industries with a manufacturing presence in major world markets including North America, Western and Central Europe and China.The company is headquartered near Detroit in Warren, Michigan.Learn more about us at .
SRG Global Liria is looking for a Packaging Engineer.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the internal packaging (cleaning, repair, maintenance).
- Keep the customer portals updated in terms of technical packaging specifications.
- Standardize packaging of serial projects.
- Study and propose solutions to quality/process problems that arise in production (related to packaging), being in contact with the client if necessary.
- Modify the documentation related to the packaging processes and keep it updated in the system.
- Propose improvements in terms of density and design of packaging.
- Propose improvements in terms of safety.
- Manage the design and purchase of new packaging, as a result of modifications or new versions of series projects.
- Analyze weekly the requirements of the plant in terms of returnable packaging.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering.
- At least two years of experience in Packaging department.
- Decision-making skills.
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Humility, willingness to learn and openness to value other points of view.
- Fluent in English.