HRIS Reporting, Analytics, and Automation Supervisor
This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have strong leadership skills with proven ability to build a capability? Do you seek to build positive relationships, drive results, and enhance the customer experience? We are looking for a Reporting, Analytics, and Automation Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate will have ability to set strategy, implement efficiencies, and build a cohesive team.
The HRIS Reporting, Analytics, and Automation Supervisor will be responsible for leading a team of experienced analysts, setting strategy and vision to ensure R&A meets business goals, understanding market trends and industry advancement, and seek opportunities to build and advance the capability.
Work with us! Koch Industries is a privately held global organization with over 120,000 employees around the world, with subsidiaries involved in manufacturing, trading, and investments.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Accountable for setting vision and strategy for to ensure R&A meets the needs of the consumer.
- Determine how to best utilize, people, process, and technology to ensure business needs are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams regarding data quality, design, implementation, and execution of reports, measures, and automation.
- Partner with the business to achieve required reporting and analytics outcomes.
- Respond to escalated concerns from HR Customers.
- Plan, lead, and track project work to ensure scope, timelines and resources are managed appropriately.
- Prepare, execute, analyze, and present data for internal customers in a clear and concise manner.
- Help drive the HR organization towards advanced analytics, reporting, and automation to discover deeper insights, make predictions, or generate recommendations.
- Manage a team of HRIS Analysts and Sr. Analysts responsible for reporting, analytics, and automation for the HR team.
- Understand, develop, apply, and coach employees on our culture of Market Based Management®.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and internal guidelines.
- Drive process improvement initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
The Experience You Will Bring
- 5+ years of work experience within reporting and analytics or automation
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- 2+ years of experience with BI/Data Analytics Platform
- Experience building a team and new capabilities
- Experience preparing and presenting materials for senior management
- Experience leading projects, meeting deadlines, and managing multiple priorities
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working with a multi-level, complex global organization with multiple customers and business needs
- Experience working with data coming from HR ERP systems like Infor Cloud suite HCM, Birst, SAP, SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft or Workday
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is eligible for variable pay based on performance and other related factors. Variable pay may be issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
Employees may be eligible to participate in our benefits programs which include: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts, life insurance, AD&D, disability, retirement, paid vacation, paid parental leave and educational assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline.
For this position we anticipate paying $105,000 to $130,000 per year.
This job posting is no longer active.