What You Will Do In Your Role
- Direct and supervise Team Members and establish work priorities
- Establish leadership for the shift, and institute the control to make a cost-effective, quality product, which meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Keep efficiencies up to an acceptable level
- Coordinate efforts with other shifts, and initiate and direct continuous improvement programs, establish and maintain a positive employee relations climate
- Maintain proper safety conditions of equipment and of company assets.
- Comply with all standard safety practices, safety guidelines and all Company guidelines and policies
- Ensure that manufacturing job operations maintain or improve product quality
- Stop and correct job operation if product quality is affected negatively
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors / outdoors as needed.
- Ability to work with hands (Fine motor agility)
- Must have regular and predictable attendance
The Experience You Will Bring
- At least 5 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing facility
- Successful experience in the following areas: effective employee relations, progressive discipline and counseling of employees, and managing up to 10 employees per shift
- Skilled with Microsoft Word and Excel
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in management or related degree
- Understand ISO requirements
- Be able to lead an audit in the department
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf