Production Supervisor- Molding
Provide leadership and support in the Molding Department.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Observe & comply with all safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure quality of product leaving the department
- Perform quality check at each work cell and address quality concerns back to the source
- Job specific training and documentation
- Assure work cells are set-up in compliance with layered audit requirements (including assuring work instructions, ABC Zone part / picture, pack formulas, Quality Key Points, defect matrix are present)
- Verify machine set up/first part approvals
- Gage product to ensure dimensionally correct
- Ensure timely break relief and adherence to break schedules
- Review scrap on review racks and ensure operators are following scrap procedures
- Enter all scrap data for the area and maintain and improve on 5S in area
- Perform service part packaging responsibilities as required
- Daily Cycle Counting/Label Reconciliation
- Review and Improve upon SWIE and operator quality instructions
- Assist with material handling/movement, product inventory, scrap removal, and other duties as required
- Perform audits and make labels for the area and complete label reconciliation sheet
The Experience You Will Bring
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Able to work overtime as needed
- At least 3 years of supervisory in manufacturing environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in CMS
- Automotive or Plastic industry experience
- Knowledgeable in quality / auditing
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf