Maintenenace/ Control Engineer is Responsible of the transformation and development of new and existing reliability processes, interacting with plant staff to develop current and future improvements in reliability and maintenance, supporting initiatives for the life cycle of assets and the stability of the operation.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide technical reliability knowledge to support complex and multidisciplinary projects by identifying opportunities in the operation and implementing automation processes using technology.
- Be an expert technical support in the plant's innovative continuous growth and manufacturing initiatives. Communicate with Guardian manufacturing facilities around the world.
- Ensure that the implementation of reliability projects is executed, fully aligned with security standards.
- Committed to transforming Guardian reliability and supporting the operations team in the execution plan (Reliability Knowledge, Change Management, Asset Strategies).
- Perform analysis and selection of contractors, as needed.
- Troubleshooting automated equipment
- 1-3 years of experience in automation or preferred related field
- Desirable experience in programming and troubleshooting six-axis ROBOTS KUKA.
- Knowledge and experience on industry communication protocols (PROFINET, MODBUS, ETHERNET/IP, etc.)
- Vision sensors
- Knowledge of software and programming:
- RSLogix 500
- RSLogix 5000.Rslinx
- Factory Talk
- Proficy iFix (HMI-SCADA)
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or Equivalent Experience