Lead Mold Technician
Phillips-Medisize, a Molex Company is an end-to-end provider of innovation, development, and manufacturing solutions to the pharmaceutical, diagnostics and medical device industries. Our Hudson, WI St. Croix Meadows facility team is seeking a Lead Mold Technician to support manufacturing of injection molded parts and assembly.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Provide direction and coaching to production staff
- Assure staff is appropriately trained to meet safety, quality, delivery, and cost requirements for each process
- Work with staff to identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Work in conjunction with the Production Manager to deploy resources in a way that meets or exceeds operational goals
- Ensure quality procedures are executed and quality parts are produced and delivered on time that meet customer specifications
- Use proper process procedure documentation and databases for performing routine set up functions and troubleshooting work
- Evaluate molding processes to update techniques and improve quality, safety, and productivity efficiencies. Ensure the processes fall within validated windows or within the established guidelines.
- Work with other production personnel to ensure production demands are met
- Understand and operate work cells with press-side automation equipment
- Operate the material drying and conveying system so the proper material is provided to the injection molding press
The Experience You Will Bring
- 2+ years’ injection molding experience
What Will Put You Ahead
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Knowledge of multiple types of mold functionality
- Knowledge of plastic resins and resin drying systems
- Knowledge of ISO / GDP / cGMP practices
Shift: Rotating 5:00pm - 5:00am + 10% shift premium (every other 3-day weekend off)
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
This role is not eligible for VISA sponsorship