Operator, Stamping Press
Molex is looking for a self-motivated individual to join our talented team as an operator for our Copper Tube Cutting Machine. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Run the Copper Tube Cutting Machine to produce parts at the established rate.
- Set up the machine and perform change overs.
- Recognize defects while conducting visual quality inspections, take measurements according to plan and enter the data.
- Identify all materials used in process, and label/package finished products.
- Work within the established safety guidelines and rules.
- Work within the established quality management system, follow all process instructions for standard work, and use proper methods for process improvements and changes
The Experience You Will Bring
- Collaborate with other operators, inspectors, and engineers to solve problems and resolve issues
- Work efficiently and manage time appropriately.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Experience with calipers or basic measurement tools.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous manufacturing or leadership experience is helpful but not necessary for the right person.
- Comfortable working with computers / software / SAP.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf