FIELD SALES MANAGER
The primary objective of this position is to promote the sales of GP ToughRock® and Dens® products in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota and Northern Iowa. Key to success in this position will be identifying and building strong relationships with key product influencers in the commercial segment which include: distribution, general contractors, sub-contractors, and developers. Business growth will be achieved by developing and implementing customer plans and territory strategies as well as design side and project specific sales work. Key performance indicator for this position will be the protection and growth of market share and the implementation of the commercial business strategy for the division. This is a home-based position in the Midwest.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Direct sales efforts of ToughRock® and Dens® product lines in residential and commercial markets in your territory.
- Identify and build relationships with key decision makers for the sale of ToughRock® and Dens® i.e., developers, specifiers, contractors, design build firms and distributors
- Collaborate with inside sales representative on territory specific sales and marketing strategies for ToughRock® and Dens® Products that will ensure continued growth and profitability.
- Product introduction – discuss specific benefits / advantages of GP’s proprietary products such as Dens® Element and DensShield® to key influencers such as developers, specifiers, contractors and distributors
- Help set territory goals and objectives for ToughRock® and Dens® sales.
- Assist Management in forecasting standards by region and district for commercial products
- Identify marketing needs and sales tools needed to enhance our involvement in the commercial market.
- Work closely with Product Manager and Manufacturing to develop product line extensions or new product lines
- Participate in all field product claims.
- Provide monthly accurate market information reports for management team.
- Maintain accurate up to date customer database that can be shared with our internal Sales Team and also used for mail type marketing programs.
- Assist in sales meetings.
- Participate in industry groups, symposiums to promote products, actively set product presentations.
- Follow a pipeline of sales from specification to PO
- Utilize Salesforce and other enablement tools
- Be a resource for product and technical information for direct and indirect customers
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft office including Excel
- Valid US driver’s license
- Able and willing to travel up to 50% of the time for work
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Experience in technical sales
- Previous water proofing systems sales or design experience utilizing Dens® products
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, building construction, or architecture
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf