Koch Glitsch Canada is seeking an Infrastructure Analyst to join our global support team. This position is a member of the Koch Engineered Solutions (KES) Infrastructure and Operations Team. While the position is primarily based out of the Genesis Robotics facility in Langley, BC, it will regularly provide support other KES companies in the Greater Vancouver Area and beyond. As part of KES IT Team, this role will provide support for many KES companies including Genesis Robotics, Dark Vision, Eco-Tec, Koch Separation Solutions, Koch Glitsch, and more.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (docking stations, monitors, etc.).
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment.
- Manage communication with stakeholders regarding service provision and outages.
- Work with support team to troubleshoot issues and ensure issues are being routed to proper functional teams.
- Work with various technologies such as Windows Servers, End User Workstations, Wireless networks, Virtualized environments, Cloud Computing, DevOps, compute clusters, printing, scanning, and more.
- Provide timely follow-up and completion of internal customer requests utilizing a central help desk ticketing system.
- Provide day-to-day operational support for system troubleshooting, service delivery/recovery, root cause analysis, and resolution/remediation of technical issues; demonstrating a high level of initiative.
- Participate as part of the global IT team in providing day-to-day support and in the implementation of projects and systems.
- Understand and translate business requirements and use cases into value driven actions.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Exhibit strong problem solving and decision making abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize day-to-day and longer-term responsibilities.
- Excellent at customer service, facilitated by strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels and functions within the organization and market.
- High degree of attention-to-detail; excellent follow-through.
- Experience providing technical support in an Enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience supporting the Windows platform, virtual server/storage, information security, network technologies (wired and wireless), cloud computing, structured cabling, SCCM or other RMM tool, centralized software deployment, and imaging.
- Proven experience with in-depth troubleshooting, root cause identification, and problem resolution.
- Ability to lift 35 pounds, work in various manufacturing and office environments, and climbing stairs / ladders.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Possess own vehicle and Class 5 driver's license
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Business Systems and Data Analytics
- Experience deploying and supporting Engineering Design and Analytics Software
- Experience in a Managed Service Provider environment