Site Maintenance Manager
Flint Hills Resources, LLC operates oil refineries and chemical plants across North America. Our Longview, TX chemical plant is hiring a Site Maintenance Manager to join our team. This role will be managing the FHR maintenance employees as well as contractors. You will coordinate and execute preventative maintenance schedules for all equipment.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- This position owns overall site asset management performance including:
- Site Assent Management Cost Center
- Maintenance Execution including outage performance
- Site Warehouse Performance
- Mechanical integrity and quality assurance
- Maintenance strategies and failure analysis
- Integrate and Collaborate with all capabilities across Flint Hills Resources/Site capabilities
- Site Leadership Team Member
- Steward of MBM culture
The Experience You Will Bring
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience working in plant maintenance or operations
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Current and valid driver’s license
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in scheduling and estimating
- Maintenance Supervision experience
- Maintenance execution and outage management experience
- Experience utilizing computerized maintenance management system, LeanKit
- Familiarity with Failure mode and effect analysis and Root cause analysis
- Physical ability to work around and on industrial equipment, including frequent climbing of stairs and ladders
- Willingness to work around dust, chemicals and other substances
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in designated areas (hard hat, safety glasses, gloves, heeled boots and hearing protection
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf