Leader, Product Lifecycle Management
PLM Leader (PLM is Product Lifecycle Management)
Molex is seeking a full time, experienced digital PLM leader. As a part of the Product Development Technology Innovation Value Stream, the PLM leader will formulate the PLM strategy and long-term goals to support Molex product development and lead Product Development Innovation team to be responsible for the full PLM application development lifecycle from requirements gathering through coding, testing and implementation of PLM Solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and collaborate with world-wide technical resources to address the complete PLM solutions technology stack.
- Lead and develop the PLM innovation Team. Maintain and monitor the team’s capacity levels and resource needs. Utilize performance metrics for all areas of direct responsibility to maintain alignment of team performance and company goals.
- Cooperate with executives and management to formulate long-term strategic goals for PLM delivery and service support.
- Identify and review technology trends; analyze this information and apply it to the development of strategies for PLM solution.
- PLM application development, configuration, and cross-application integrations.
- Be responsible to enhance business satisfaction, IT operation efficiency, and bring transparency to business/technology leadership.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop IT system’s roadmap and support implementation plan
- Cooperate with business leadership and front-line managers to develop business IT plans that can reduce costs and increase efficiency; regularly evaluate these plans for gaps and opportunities
- Responsible for all new and existing PLM application and integrations among various cloud and on-premise applications
- Responsible for PLM application development to deliver reliable and high-quality solutions faster
- Develop improvements to availability, scalability, and performance of the environment including implementation of monitoring tools
- Take ownership of problems and provide strategic recommendations based on expertise to support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize systems
- Coach and develop team members
- Conduct Agile method with team members to work through backlog items
- Other duties as assigned
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 10 years of working experience at PLM/CAD or other domain related engineering.
- At least 5 years of management experience leading and coaching a team of developers
- At least 5 years of Experienced with program/project management.
- 5+ years of experience in at least 2 of these areas:
• IT Solution roadmap
• IT Value Strategy
• Technology Innovation and Ecosystems
• IT Operating Model
• Enterprise Architecture
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering, Manufacturing
- Experience related Siemens Teamcenter/NX.
- Experience at Manufacturing Industry.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf