Business Development Manager - Automotive
Serve as the front-end of the MSBU team and local point of contact. Collaborate with and serve as liaison between GSM and PM members to proactively drive profitable growth of MSBU tier 1 automotive business within North America.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Support the execution of the MSBU automotive strategy by growing our presence and share within targeted North American tier 1 automotive suppliers
- Collaborate closely with GSM team members to understand customer needs and pain points, key industry/customer trends and potential MSBU solutions
- Develop new POVs based on new opportunities based on emerging trends and VOC gathered
- Knowledge share and support the PM team to define our product roadmap and drive new products into the market
- Serve as the liaison between GSM and PM team members and act as the local point of contact for tactical actions and customer support requests
- With our product management (PM) team, build shared understanding of product strategy for automotive tier 1 customers
- Collect and share required standards and specifications for new developments
- Collect and share VOC and competitive intelligence
- Conduct new market/application points of view (POV) to support product roadmap development
- Promote products to GSM team members through seminars and other knowledge share activities
- Collaborate with GSM team members to identify new market opportunities
- Collaborate with GSM team members to assess customer pain points, product needs and potential MSBU solutions.
- Collaborate with GSM team members to expand our understanding of and relationships within target customers
Micro Solutions Business Unit (MSBU)
Automotive Global Sales & Marketing (Auto GSM)
Customers and Ecosystem Partners
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher – Engineering, Business Management or Marketing preferred
- Automotive experience, including experience with automotive connectors, is required. Knowledge of automotive product development, test / validation processes and standards, is highly desirable
- Results oriented, logical thinker, self-disciplined
- Team player
- Flexible mindset to understand and accept diverse experiences and viewpoints across teams and borders
- Strong project management mindset and ability to coordinate across cross-functional teams, both internally and externally
- Strong presentation and communication skills
What Will Put You Ahead
- Cross-border experience a plus, especially interaction with teams in Japan and China
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf